St. Georgeâ€™s University is awarding scholarships to 30 applicants to the Universityâ€™s medical school as part of itsÂ #SGUperspective program. The winners will each receive up to $10,000.
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligibility Criteria:Â In order to be eligible for the grant, participants must be 18 years of age or older, have posted a video, submitted the direct link, and completed an application.Â Your profile and/or video post must be public in order for your video to be viewed and considered for this grant.Â By submitting a video, SGU reserves the right to share, repost, and use it on the SGU website andÂ social media pages.
Method of Application:Â Â Simply submit a short video (30â€“60 seconds) which gives a peek into your perspective on medicine.Â What is â€œmedicineâ€ from your perspective?Â Just point and shoot that phone to show usâ€¦whatever you think.Â It could be: Comedy in Medicine, Healing Kids, Medicine and Me, Warmth Heals, Medicine in the Streets, or anything that inspires you.
- Shoot a brief videoÂ (up to 60 seconds)Â about your perspective in medicine.
- Post your video to Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, or Facebook with the hashtagÂ #SGUPerspective
- CompleteÂ this short formÂ so we can match your submission with your application.
- Submit yourÂ School of Medicine application.
- If you have any questions about this video project (or about anything at all) please contact Josh Fein, Director of Student Enrolment at (631) 665-8500 ext. 1482 or by email atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 31st December 2017
Award Providers:Â St. Georgeâ€™s University