The Hertie School of Governance is delighted to offer two full-tuition Law Scholarship for international students. These scholarships are available to pursue MPP and MIA programmes.Â The aim of the scholarships is to give full financial support to talented international students.
Course Level:Â These scholarships are available to pursue MPP and MIA programmes.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Â International
Eligibility Criteria:Â All law graduates who wish to combine their legal knowledge with a degree in public policy or international affairs to be ideally prepared for the complex challenges facing tomorrowâ€™s leaders in public administration.
Method of Application:Â There is no separate deadline for this scholarship. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on a rolling basis and interviewed by a faculty member of the Hertie School.
- Create an online account in ourÂ applications portalÂ and follow the step-by-step instructions. Fill in the online applicationÂ carefully and completely, incomplete applications cannot be accepted
- Upload required supporting documents to the online application:
- Current CVÂ indicating your academic background, work experience, voluntary activities. Please do not include a photo of your CV.
- Letter of motivationÂ explaining your specific interest in the study programme and how it relates to your professional aspirations. Your letter should be 500-900 words.
- Copies of official academic transcriptsÂ of all attended universities. Every transcript must include a transcript key (an explanation of the grading system). If not in English, we require a certified translation into English. Hard copies are not required until after acceptance into the programme.
- Submit a copy of English proficiency certificate (for non-native speakers). For more detailed information about which tests are accepted and minimum scores, please consult ourÂ Frequently Asked QuestionsÂ section.