International Scholarships areÂ invited to enrol at Paris-Sud University at Master or PhD level with Eiffel scholarships.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters and PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply.
- Doctoral scholarship: foreign students under 35 years pursuing a PhD under co-supervision, all fields in Paris-Sud, candidates for the 1st time (can not be combined with any French embassy grant).
- Master scholarship: foreign students under 30 years enrolled in a Masterâ€™s or Engineerâ€™s degree in engineering sciences, political sciences, law, economics, management, candidates for the 1st time (cannot be combined with any French embassy grant).
Method of Application:
- Choose your Masterâ€™s course wisely from the range of courses offered at Paris-Sud University. Apply for the Masterâ€™s course.
- If you are accepted, ask the Course Director to put your application forward and to support it.
- You can improve your chances by applying for several grants simultaneously.
- You cannot apply on your own. Your application needs the support of the Course Director.
- Make sure you observe the eligibility criteria. These often restrict eligibility to students who have never previously enrolled at a French educational institution.
The application form and its appendix must be sent by the director of the Masterâ€™s course or the thesis supervisor via email.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â December 18, 2017