The new Confucius China Studies Program (CCSP) PhD Fellowships Admission has now launched for the academic year 2018-2019. Applicants can apply for one of the two programmes i.e. Sino-foreign Joint Research PhD Fellowship and Sino-foreign cooperative training PhDâ€ project.
Course Level:Â Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must have been:
- Non-Chinese citizens.
- Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) is required to reach level 5, with the same level of proficiency in Chinese is preferred.
Method of Application:Â Log on toÂ ccsp.chinese.cn toÂ submit an online application and send the original and all other application materials to the Confucius Institute Headquarters.
- One notarized copy of transcripts, degree certificates and Chinese translations during undergraduate and master study.
- 2 letters of recommendation in the field of experts.
- Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) transcripts.
- Masterâ€™s thesis abstracts and other research results.
- PhD program.
- Confucius Institute recommended a letter to give priority.Â (Please send the application materials to kongzischolarship-at-gmail.com first and write a recommendation letter after we review it.)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 13, 2018