Up to 100 fee waivers and 90 scholarships are now available for all new international students for the academic year 2018-2019. These scholarships are available to high-achieving international students enrolling in any bachelorâ€™s and masterâ€™s degree programmes except for joint or double degree programmes in theÂ 2018/2019 academic year.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to study any bachelorâ€™s and masterâ€™s degree programmes except for joint or double degree programmes in theÂ 2018/2019 academic year.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â In order for scholarship applicants to be considered, they must:
- Possess a valid qualification providing access to a bachelorâ€™s or masterâ€™s degree program in the Italian university system from either a non-Italian school/university or an Italian institution located abroad. If the most recent qualification was obtained at the end of a course of study lasting only one year, the preceding qualification/s will also be evaluated. Qualifications issued by the Republic of San Marino are considered to be Italian. The nationality of the applicant will not be taken into consideration;
- Possess the necessary requirements to access his or her chosen programme of study (these requirements can be found on the online platform apply.unive.it) either at the time of application or before enrolment at Caâ€™ Foscari;
- Have received from Caâ€™ Foscari an acceptance letter to the chosen programme after completing the pre-evaluation and admission procedures on apply.unive.it.
Method of Application:Â Students canÂ apply by April 30, 2018, and can request fee waivers or scholarships by including thisÂ formÂ in their application. Successful candidates will be notified via theÂ apply.unive.itÂ platform.
In order to submit their application, candidates must:
- Sign up for the platform apply.unive.it and register their account to submit their application to the chosen study programme/s;
- click on their name in the upper right area of the page that appears in their personal area and then select the option â€œHave a reference code?â€, where they will insert the following code: Scholarship18/19;
- Complete the application for their chosen study programme/s by filling out the profile with all of the required data, uploading the necessary documentation and attaching the callâ€™s application form (FORM 1), duly completed and signed;
- Officially submit the application by clicking on the â€œSUBMITâ€ button. Candidates who, at this date, have already submitted their application to their chosen study program/scan upload the scholarship application form and insert the reference code also at this stage, provided that they do so no later than 30/11/2017.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â April 30, 2018