The call for 2018-2019 applications is now open for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship in Plant Breeding.Â Students from all over the world can apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Plant Breeding â€“ emPLANT.
emPLANT is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Plant Breeding organized by aÂ consortium of five UniversitiesÂ and Graduate Schools across Europe.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â If you are interested in applying for the Erasmus+ Master Programme in Plant Breeding, please check if you meet the requirements below:
- Awarded Bachelor of Science degree(min. 180 ECTS) in Agriculture/Agronomy, Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Master 1 Genetics, Molecular Biosciences or related relevant fields
- Language proficiency:Â B2 in English(IELTS 6.5, no section below 5.5 ; TOEFL 575 paper-based, 4,5 written, 190 computer-based, 90 internet-based (20 written), etc.) except when English is your mother tongue andÂ B1 in SpanishÂ (DELE, ALTE) for those applying to UPV in year 2 except when Spanish is your mother tongue
- Application received before the end of the deadline
- Application containing all requested elements
Method of Application:Â Before starting with the application form, please make sure you have digital copies of the following documents:
- Passport(or valid ID document)
- Diploma / Certificate of degree: certificate proving the obtained degree â€“ must be issued by the University where the degree was obtained, dated, signed and stamped, otherwise it will not be considered valid. Please add an English translation if your documents are not in the following language: English.
- Transcript of records: Must be issued by the University, stating in details all courses were taken and grades obtained in the course as well as a grading scale and average necessary grade. This document must be dated, signed and stamped, otherwise, it will not be considered valid. Please note that you must upload the transcripts of records regarding all the years of your course. Please add an English translation if your documents are not in the following language: English.
- Language skills: if your mother tongue is not English, it is mandatory to upload an official English language certificate. If you want to choose UPV in year 2 and if Spanish is not your mother tongue, it is mandatory to upload an official Spanish language certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae: your document must be in a European format
- Proof of residence: Document must have been issued by an official institution within 12 months before the application deadline of applying for an EMJMD student scholarship. The purpose of this document is to prove your current place of residence so yourÂ current postal address. Which means your address needs to appear on the document as well as the date of issuance of the document. Please check the accepted documentsÂ here.
- Recommendation letters and references: please upload 2 reference letters from former professors or employers supporting your application
- Declaration of Honor: This document must be dated and signed,Â download template
- Physical disability: if applicable, document that specifically proves your actual status of physical disability.
- Proof of social/political vulnerable situation: if applicable, document that specifically proves your social/political vulnerable situation. This document must be issued by a recognized authority and must also be dated, signed and stamped by the issuing entity.
- Other documents: document relevant to the application
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 31, 2018