PhD Scholarship at Technical University of Denmark, 2018
The Technical University of Denmark now wishes to invite applicants for its PhD Scholarship in Data-Driven Plant Reconfiguration. This project shall provide the framework for plant improvement based on re-configuration.
The overall purpose is to develop a set of principles for analysis and improvement of plants.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must have aÂ masterâ€™s degree in engineering or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the masterâ€™s degree in engineering.
Method of Application:
- Please submit your online application no later than 7 December 2017 (Local time). Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration. To apply, please open the link â€œOnline Applicationâ€, fill in the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file. The file must include:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and excel spreadsheet here)
- Candidates may apply prior to obÂtaiÂning their masterâ€™s degree but cannot begin before having received it.
- All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â December 7, 2017