The new Saxion Living Technology Scholarship (SLTS) is now available on offer for excellent and very talented (non-European) students in technical bachelor and master programmes. International studentsÂ (non-European) can apply for theseÂ scholarships.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial aid to International studentsÂ (non-European).
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue bachelors and master degree programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International studentsÂ (non-European) can apply for theseÂ scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for the SLTS:
- You must have outstanding study results, with an average mark of 80% or higher,
- You must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher*,
- You must be in or starting the admission procedure to one of the above mentioned international technical Bachelor Programmes as a new student in the bachelor programme,
- You must be a student with a nationality from outside the EU/EEA
- You receive no other scholarship.
Method of Application:Â
You can apply for a scholarship by completing ourÂ online scholarship application form. A letter of motivation has to be included in the scholarship application. For our September intake, the deadline to apply for a scholarship is April 15, for the February intake the deadline is 1 December.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â For our September intake the deadline to apply for a scholarship is 15 April, for the February intake the deadline is 1 December.