NEWTON is an education services company. Their mission is to enhance the academic and social skills of Egyptian students in order to prepare them for a successful university experience.
Applications are invited for Soraya Al Salti Scholarship by MBC Al Amal for the academic year 2018-2019. This scholarship, managed by Newton EducationÂ Services, offers a number of fully funded andÂ partialÂ scholarships for Arab women lookingÂ to pursueÂ a masterâ€™s degree in various fields, for up toÂ two years.
The aim of the scholarship is providing full or partial funding to Female nationals of the MENA region.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded in various fields, for up to two years.
Scholarship Award:Â Full or partial tuition and/or living expenses coverage for a maximum of two years.
Number of Scholarships:Â Various scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Egypt
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Female national of the MENA region
- Candidates must hold a Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent from an accredited academic institution
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic record
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities, community development or entrepreneurial initiative)
- A minimum of two years of work experience and/or significant community service-related activities.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (Internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- Depending on the field of study, candidates may be required to sit for the GRE or GMAT exam.
Nationality:Â Female national of the MENA region are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Candidates must hold a Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent from an accredited academic institution.
English Language Requirements: English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (Internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS. Â Depending on the field of study, candidates may be required to sit for the GRE or GMAT exam.
Method of Application:
Please email your application and required documents by post and Email: soraya.scholarship-at-newton-prep.com.
- Completed and signed application form (including universities/program/countries of choice)
- A personal statement
- Updated resume
- Undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts (in English)
- TOEFL/IELTS score
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE/GMAT score (if applicable)
- One personal photo
- HR letter from current employer or salary slip/ 6-month bank statement in the case of unemployment.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 31, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link