Eisenhower Fellowships (EF) invites applications from individualsÂ from a wide range of professional sectors for the Eisenhower Global Fellowship. This fellowshipÂ brings together innovative leaders from across geographies and sectors, visionaries who tackle big challenges to better the world around them.
Value of Program:Â
- Funded to the United States.
- Networking, and professional development experience in the U.S.
- Eisenhower Fellows use what they learn during their meetings with other leaders, including in their fellow Fellows, to think through issues that are vital to their personal and professional development and to identify opportunities for sustained results from the fellowship experience.
- Applicants must be aged between 32 â€“ 45 years old
- Applicants must have leadership qualities
- Applicants must have a track record of significant professional and community achievements
Method of Application:Â Â Interested applicantsÂ should apply directly to Eisenhower Fellowships using theÂ online application. Before beginning the application, it isÂ recommendÂ that each candidate consult the guidelines and tips for completing the application.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 8th June 2017.
For More Information,Â Visit The Fellowship Webpage