NextGen In Franchising Global Competition For Entrepreneurs 2017
The NextGen Global Competition engages young entrepreneurs who are seeking careers and business opportunities in the franchising industry. We are looking for 20 outstanding young entrepreneurs who are poised to take off if given the mentoring and support from franchise business leaders who are the best in the world at scaling concepts.
Value of Programme:Â
- A trip to IFAâ€™s Annual Convention, complimentary convention registration, and travel expenses (up to $1,500 US)
- A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program for next generation entrepreneurs
- A 90-day accelerator program with industry leaders and CEOs
- An opportunity to participate in the FRANSHARK competion for additional cash prizes Extensive, industry-wide media exposure
- Opportunities to engage directly with leading franchisors, franchisees and suppliers in franchising and with other young entrepreneurs
Eligible Countries:Â International
- Applicants must be between 21-35 years old
- Applicants must be in business for 1-5 years
- Applicants must have the potential to scale through franchising
- Applicants must be young entrepreneurs.
Method of Application:Â The mode of application is online.Â Click here to apply
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 1st September, 2017.
For More Information,Â Visit The Official Website