Value of Programme:Â
- A trip to IFAâ€™s Annual Convention, complimentary convention registration, and travel expenses (up to $1,500 US)
- A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program for next generation entrepreneurs
- A 90-day accelerator program with industry leaders and CEOs
- An opportunity to participate in the FRANSHARK competion for additional cash prizes Extensive, industry-wide media exposure
- Opportunities to engage directly with leading franchisors, franchisees and suppliers in franchising and with other young entrepreneurs
Eligible Countries:Â International
- Applicants must be between 21-35 years old
- Applicants must be in business for 1-5 years
- Applicants must have the potential to scale through franchising
- Applicants must be young entrepreneurs.
Method of Application:Â The mode of application is online.Â Click here to apply
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 1st September, 2017.
For More Information,Â Visit The Official Website