Each year, ITS offers a number of partial fees scholarships for full-time Masters study. These scholarships are designed to provide exceptional opportunities to UK, EU and international students of outstanding ability, achievement and potential.
The scholarship is a 50% tuition fee waiver which will be awarded to successful applicants.
Scholarship Eligible Field Of Study:Â
- MSc Transport Planning
- MSc Transport Planning and the Environment
- MSc (Eng) Transport Planning and Engineering
- MSc Mathematical Modelling for Transport
- MSc Sustainability in Transport
- MSc Transport Economics
Scholarship Eligible Countries:Â International
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:Â T
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree programÂ equivalent to a UK first class or upper second class honours.
- Applicants must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of an academic place for an ITS Masters degree
- Applicants must have good academic results
Method of Application:Â
The following are required during application:
Complete and submit the relevant scholarship application form, to include:
i) a statement of up to 500 words which details how and why a Masters degree from ITS would enable the applicant make a difference to transportation in their country/region, and specifically to tackle a significant problem or issue;
ii) evidence of the applicantâ€™s outstanding ability, achievement and potential;
iii) an outline of the applicantâ€™s career aspirations;
iv) details of their funding situation, including existing funds which are available to them, scholarship applications where the outcome is known or awaited, and other funding sources being explored.
b) Provide a supporting statement from a referee [the scholarship referee should be additional to the academic referees].
Scholarships Application Deadline: 22nd June 2017.
For More Information,Â Visit The Scholarship Webpage