As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, the NDDC is embarking on Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields. The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the below professional disciplines:
Applications are invited for the 2017 NDDC scholarship program which will be awarded to Niger Deltans who wants to pursue a Masters degree or PhD program at any university abroad.
This is a 100% scholarship program which will be provided to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: Niger Deltan states in Nigeria which includes Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State.
Eligible Field of Study:
- Agricultural Sciences
3. Environmental Sciences
5. Information Technology
7. Management Sciences
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be from the above mentioned states.
- Applicants must have gained Admission into a Post Graduate Programme in any of the above listed disciplines in a recognized foreign University Abroad.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division in any recognized Institution.
- Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
Method of Application:
The following documents are required during application:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 27th May, 2017.
For More Information, Visit The Official Website