The Industrial Training Fund and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja , invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for One-year Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Electrical/Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance and Machining
- Auto Mechanic Works
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Welding and Meta Fabrication Works
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Works
- Information and Communication Technology
Internship Location: Lagos
Internship Duration: 12 Months
Candidates must be between 18-30 years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Federal Craft Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
This programme is aimed at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurship skills in the areas mentioned and promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
How to Apply for this Internship:
interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written application, two (2) recent passport photographs & photocopies of credentials addressed to:
The Training Manager,
Industrial Skills Training Centre (Industrial Training Fund),
5, Olorunfunmi Street (Behind Philips),
Off Kudirat Abiola Way,
P.O. Box 55176,
Test Date: 27th April, 2017.
Time: 9.00 am
Test Venue: Industrial Skills Training Centre, 5, Olorunfunmi Street (Behind Philips), Off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Lagos State.
Internship Application Closing Date
25th April, 2017.
- Candidates are expected to come for a test with the originals of their certificate and are required to make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation, Successful candidates are eligible for an oral interview.
- Admitted Candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend throughout the duration of the programme. The Programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Enquiries: For more information, please call: 08037136140 / 08038137140 or send an email to: email@example.com