A PhD scholarship is available in Deakin’s Blue Carbon Lab, Centre for Integrative Ecology, School of Life and Environmental Sciences for International students who wants to pursue a PhD program at the Institution.
The PhD student, under the guidance of the Chief Investigator, will initiate and conduct research on the topic of ‘Microbiology and greenhouse gas dynamics of inland wetlands’, led by Dr Peter Macreadie.
The successful applicant will be based at Deakin’s Melbourne Burwood Campus.
The scholarship will cover the followings:
- A stipend of $26,682 (2017 rate) per annum, tax exempt
- A relocation allowance up to $1,500 (2017 rate) awarded to students who are moving from interstate or overseas in order to study at Deakin
- Paid sick, maternity and parental leave
- Tuition fee and overseas health coverage for international students for the duration of four years
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors and masters degree program
- have Strong English written communication skills, including the ability to write research results into scientific papers.
- have excellent results from previous educational program
Method of Application:
Please refer to the how to apply for a research degree page for application information
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1st December 2017.
For more information on this scholarship Visit The Official Website