$28,182 PhD Scholarships At Deakin University, Australia
A PhD scholarship is available in Deakin’s Blue Carbon Lab, Centre for Integrative Ecology, School of Life and Environmental Sciences for International students who wants to pursue a PhD program at the Institution.
The PhD student, under the guidance of the Chief Investigator, will initiate and conduct research on the topic of â€˜Microbiology and greenhouse gas dynamics of inland wetlandsâ€™, led by Dr Peter Macreadie.
The successful applicant will be based at Deakin’s Melbourne Burwood Campus.
The scholarship will cover the followings:
- A stipend of $26,682 (2017 rate) per annum, tax exempt
- A relocation allowance up to $1,500 (2017 rate) awarded to students who are moving from interstate or overseas in order to study at Deakin
- Paid sick, maternity and parental leave
- Tuition fee and overseas health coverage for international students for the duration of four years
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors and masters degree program
- have Strong English written communication skills, including the ability to write research results into scientific papers.
- have excellent results from previous educational program
Method of Application:Â
Please refer to the how to apply for a research degree page for application information
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1st December 2017.
For more information on this scholarship Visit The Official Website