U.S. Embassy Kabul Scholarship to the American University of Central Asia (AUCA)
American University of Central Asia is accepting applications for the Afghan Students Scholarship Program, funded by the U.S. Embassy in Kabul, and administered by American Councils for International Education: ACTR/ACCELS. The scholarship will cover roundtrip travel from home to host university once per academic year, tuition, basic medical care, housing and meal stipend of students during all four years of undergraduate study in AUCA, and a one-year preparatory program at the New Generation Academy (NGA).
Eligible Country: Afghanistan
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Afghan students
- be College freshmen or students who are currently in the first year of their undergraduate study.
- have good academic records
Method of Application:
- Click here to download the application
- Read the instructions and fill out the application
- Email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 25, 2017.
- Completed application
- Scanned copy of School Diploma or Shahadatnama (please make sure to scan both sides)
Scholarship Application Deadline: 25th April 2017.
For More Information Visit The Official Website