The Swansea University is offering the Eira Davies Scholarship program which will be awarded to African Women who has interest in studying for an Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree program at the Institution.
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship, and will be awarded to students demonstrating academic excellence and evidence of financial need.
Field of Study: Courses in the Human and Health Sciences
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- must be new, full-time, degree seeking, non-EU applicants
- be Females
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries.
- show strong academic ability and financial need
- have completed an application to study and accepted the offer of a place at Swansea University with the College of Human and Health Sciences
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
Method of Application
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN APPLICATION PROCESS
Scholarship Application Deadline: 18th June, 2017
For More Information Visit The Official Website