2017 Eira Davies fully-funded Women Scholarship program at Swansea University
The Swansea University is offering the Eira Davies Scholarship program which will be awarded to African Women who has interest in studying for an Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree program at the Institution.
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship, and will be awarded to students demonstrating academic excellence and evidence of financial need.
Field of Study: Courses in the Human and Health Sciences
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- must be new, full-time, degree seeking, non-EU applicants
- be Females
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries.
- show strong academic ability and financial need
- have completed an application to study and accepted the offer of a place at Swansea University with the College of Human and Health Sciences
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
Method of ApplicationÂ
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN APPLICATION PROCESS
Scholarship Application Deadline: 18th June, 2017
For More Information VisitÂ The Official Website