Two highly competitive PACF Scholarships are available to applicants from sub-Saharan Africa intending to study at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine on a one-year, full-time, London-based 2017-18 qualifying MSc programme. The qualifying programmes are: MSc Control of Infectious Diseases, MSc Epidemiology, MSc Health Policy, Planning & Financing, MSc Public Health, and MSc Reproductive & Sexual Health Research.
The PACF scholarship program covers the following:
- Tuition fees, including any mandatory field trip fees, and
- Tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,500.00, and
- GBP 2,000.00 towards MSc project costs, and
- A training support grant for the practical learning element of the award.
Field Of Study:
- MSc Control of Infectious Diseases
- MSc Epidemiology, MSc Health Policy
- Planning & Financing, MSc Public Health
- MSc Reproductive & Sexual Health Research.
Sub-Saharan African Countries
Criteria for Eligibility:Â
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a Sub-Saharan African Country.
- have 2 years experience working with within community-based HIV/AIDS and/or public health interventions
- agree to undertaking a 3 month placement with PACF, in their London office, during the summer (whilst simultaneously undertaking their MSc project)
- hold an offer of admission for 2017-18 for one of the following London-based MSc programmes of study: MSc Control of Infectious Diseases, MSc Epidemiology,MSc Health Policy, Planning & Financing, MSc Public Health and MSc Reproductive & Sexual Health.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
- be proficient in English Language
Method of Application:Â
Applicants should complete both steps below by the scholarship deadline. Step
- Submit an application for an eligible 2017-18 London-based MSc programme of study, as per instructions under the â€˜How to Applyâ€™ tab on the relevant programme of study page, ensuring that all necessary supplementary documents (including references) are submitted via the Admissions portal as soon as possible to ensure that an offer of admission is held by the scholarship deadline. Step
- Submit an online scholarships application, selecting the option â€˜PACF MSc Scholarshipsâ€™. A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship must be uploaded as part of the Scholarship application. (This is the only document which should be uploaded on the Scholarships online application.)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â
The scholarship deadline is midnight (GMT) on Sunday 23 April 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information