Explore a world of opportunity and see how TAAP 2024 (The Afrinvest Analyst Programme) can enhance your career. Through structured learning, continuous feedback, and supportive colleagues, TAAP 2024 will give you the chance to grow and have an impact in your career as a Financial Advisor, Stockbroker, Trust Manager, Investment Manager or Research Analyst. We’ve designed the programme to give outstanding candidates like you the business knowledge and training you’ll need to become a leader in you
To be eligible to participate in the programme, candidates must have the following:
- A first degree from any recognized tertiary institution.
- Finished with a minimum of Second Class.
- Completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps not earlier than January 2023.
- Not more than 27 years old.
- Be a recent graduate with zero post-NYSC work experience.
- Be available for the entire 24-month duration of the programme.
- If your application meets the requirements set out in this vacancy announcement, you will be invited to take online tests aimed at assessing your candidacy.
- If you are successful in the tests, you will then be invited to take part in the final selection process which consists of a series of interviews.
Method of Application
For More Information,
Application Deadline: December 16th, 2023.