Reach Oxford Scholarships is available for students from low-income and developing countries to study at the University of Oxford, United Kingdom. The applicant must be citizens of nations who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
A number of Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) are offered to students from low-income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
- Course fees
- Grant for living costs
- One return air fare per year
To be considered for this scholarship, the applicant must meet the underlisted requirements:
- Must have been offered admission into any of the undergraduate programmes at Oxford University
- Must possess exceptional academic results and also great leadership qualities.
- Applicants should be willing to return to their home country after the completion of their studies.
- Applicants who have not studied at an undergraduate level before will be given priority.
Method of Application
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2023, and be successful in gaining a place.
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2024 entry will be made available on this page in January 2024.
- For 2024 entry applicants who apply by the 7 February 2024 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2024.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2024
For More Information,
Application Deadline: October 15, 2023