Our Early Career Program for Field Engineers inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. This program takes approximately 36 months to complete and gets you involved in helping clients locate and produce energy more efficiently. Program graduates have the foundations to make innovative significant contributions to our future.
This program has start dates throughout the year in 2024. We consider our applications early but will keep the roles posted until they are filled.
As a Field Engineer, you will be the key interface between our on-site teams and the client. You will work technically and professionally, leading crews to ensure that equipment is installed, maintained, and started properly. By making innovative key contributions to our future, you will also help create reliable, high-quality support for our customers. As part of our Early Career Program as a Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with crew members to deploy tools and services, including liaison with customers and shore-based Operations Managers.
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through hands-on work at the rig site
- Preparing, documenting, and receiving outbound and inbound equipment and products, including products to and from the well site
- Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as performing invoicing activities
- Engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business.
Through our early careers program, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. You will be working in an international organization and will learn and develop with collaborative and inspiring colleagues.
Benefits offered to our Field Engineer program members include:
- Career development training
- Visibility to senior leaders
- Working in highly diverse teams
- Access to a wide range of career options post program
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (all fields), Mathematics, Chemistry, Geosciences, or similar, within the last 36 months.
- Have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (or equivalent)
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, with excellent communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
- Demonstrate good leadership, critical thinking, and numerical skills as well as data analysis and project management abilities.
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
Method of Application
For More Information,
Application Deadline: October 31, 2023