The Aston University – UK is excited to announce that seven scholarships of £10,500 will be exclusively available to students from Africa and India for the 2023/24 academic year.
This scholarship opportunity is supported by the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust who are dedicated to improving educational opportunities for students who would not otherwise be able to consider studying in the UK.
Eligible Countries: African and India
Type: Masters (Taught and Research)
Number of Awards: 7
Value of Award: £10,500
Eligible Field of Studies:
- MSc Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- MSc Psychology (Conversion programme)
- MSc Health Psychology
Method of Application:
- Submit an application for your chosen course via our online application form before the scholarship deadline.
- Next, register your interest for the scholarship by filling in the online form
Application Deadlines: 19th May 2023