The Developing Solutions Scholarship Programme is designed for international students from Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries who want to pursue a Master’s Degree in the University of Nottingham and make a difference to the development of their home country.
The University of Nottingham is offering scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time masters tuition fees. These one-year scholarships are available to support innovative and passionate students who can successfully demonstrate their ingenuity for developing solutions that will impact their home countries and incite change.
Value of Award: You may be offered a scholarship of either 50% or 100% of tuition fees.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
• Be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries (listed above)
• Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
• Hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes), at the University of Nottingham UK in October 2023, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
Method of Application
- You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before applying for this scholarship. Search for courses and find out how to apply.
- When you have received your offer to study with us, you can apply through the scholarships section of our application system, NottinghamHub.
- If you have an offer for an MRes course, email the scholarships team on email@example.com for instructions on how to apply.
For more information