The UCL Global Masters Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from lower income backgrounds to pursue full-time Master’s degree studies at UCL.
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- come from a lower income background*;
- AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2023/24. Please note: Distance-learning options are not eligible for this fund; students must be coming to the UK to attend UCL in person.
- There are up to 70 (seventy) scholarships available in 2023/24.
- The value of the bursary is £15,000.
- The scholarship is tenable for one year only unless the full-time programme is 2yrs in length. In that case the scholarship will be paid 50% in each year.
- The UCL Global Masters Scholarship may be held alongside other scholarships, studentships, awards, or bursaries. The amount of the UCL award may be adjusted depending on the total value of other funds received by the student.
- Scholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Master’s degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL Global Masters Scholarship being awarded.
- The scholarship will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees, with any remainder payable to the recipient in three equal instalments, throughout the academic year, towards maintenance.
- The deadline for applications to this scholarship will be at 5pm BST, Thursday 27 April 2023.
- Successful candidates for 2023/24 will be notified by early July 2023.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: 27 April 2023.