The WAAVP African Foundation will provide a limited number of partial scholarships to assist veterinary parasitologists from Africa to participate in the 29th WAAVP Conference (WAAVP 2023) to be held in Chennai, India, 20-24 August, 2023.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Chennai, India
Value of Award: Award will fund airfare travel
Number of Awards: Limited
Duration of Programme: 20–24 Aug 2023.
Eligibility: Applicants should be veterinary parasitologists from Africa.
Method of Application: Download the Scholarship Application Form
Applications should include:
- A copy of the abstract(s) for paper(s) or poster(s) which were submitted to the 29th WAAVP Conference Convenor;
- A letter of recommendation from a current supervisor;
- An indication of how other costs (beyond a WAAVP AF grant) will be met (i.e., possibility of obtaining supplemental funds elsewhere);
- Other envisaged contributions to the conference (i.e., workshop participant, chairperson of session, etc.);
- A brief indication of how the applicant sees attendance contributing to his/her development in veterinary parasitology; and
- A 1-2 page Bio/CV including level of applicant (e.g., MS, PhD, Postdoc, etc.) and indication of passport used when travelling.
Submit applications to:
Dr. Rosina C. Krecek 4302 Berwick Place College Station, TX 77845 USA
Application Deadline: 11th February 2023