Gain real-life perspective on the industry while making invaluable connections
Goldman Sachs Africa & Caribbean Recruiting Programme is an interactive multi-day program for students in Africa and the Caribbean graduating in 2022 and 2023. The programme is open to all majors and is designed to introduce students to the financial world through hands on experience.
As a participant, you will:
- Discover the extensive range of engineering career opportunities in the financial services industry
- Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops
- Work closely with a group of peers to grow your technical and soft skills
- Network with Goldman Sachs professionals and hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
Last year, the initiative stretched across the continent, as the Goldman Sachs contingent visited Nairobi, Kenya for the first time – in addition to cities that had been previously visited, Lagos, Nigeria, and Accra, Ghana. Serving as both an educational and recruiting visit, the initiative provides an opportunity to introduce students to Goldman Sachs’ culture and careers in Engineering. Last year, the team selected 164 students from more than 1,200 applicants to participate.
Eligibility: Students graduating in 2022 and 2023
Applications are now open
Please select the below dropdown criteria when applying
- Recruiting Year – 2022
- Position – Summer Analyst (London)
- Division – Engineering
- Sub Division – Africa Recruiting programme
Application Deadline: December 6th 2021