UCC invites applications for two Lilly Research Scholarships which have been established to promote research excellence in one of the following disciplines:
- Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences,
- Biotechnology related areas, and
- Chemical Engineering.
These two scholarships aim to support students and integrate them into the academic, social and cultural aspects of University College Cork.
- Applicants must have attained at least Second Class Honours, Grade 1 (or equivalent) in an appropriate degree.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
Application Deadline: August 19, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Ph.D. or MSc Research
Value of Award: €16,000
Number of Awards: Two
Eligible Field of Study: Ph.D. or MSc Research degree in Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences; Biotechnology-related areas; and Chemical Engineering.
Method of Application: Interested applicants must apply through CRM, the UCC application portal, and submit all the relevant documentation.