The Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarships 2021/2022 for IE University (Funded)
The Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship at IE was set up to remove financial barriers to education for high-potential individuals from Norway and Africa, helping. them unleash their innovative business vision. Founded by Christen Sveaas, Kistefos AS is an investment company with a rich history in pursuing philanthropic projects committed to public service and academic development.
This generous donation is the most recent installment in IE Foundation’s Talent without Borders scholarship program, which awards scholarships to students from over 90 countries every year. The program was founded on the firm belief that talented individuals should have access to education, regardless of their socio-economic background.
With 46 scholarships available over a period of 4 years, 24 will be awarded to students from Ethiopia, Liberia and South Africa, with the remaining 22 destined for individuals from Norway.
- This initiative is open to candidates from Ethiopia, Liberia and South Africa who demonstrate academic excellence, strong leadership capabilities and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- IE is looking for candidates who are seeking a dynamic, global experience, and are passionate about using their insights to positively impact their home countries after graduation.
- How the Scholarship will enable you to positively impact your country after graduation.
- There are both full and partial scholarships available, including room and board for Master’s programs focused on technology, business and development.
INFORMATION ON MASTER SCHOLARSHIPS
Students accepted into one of the programs listed below, are awarded scholarships based on financial need and cover up to 100% of tuition and living expenses (living expenses package included):
For MASTER students, the criteria are as follows: The admissions process for MASTER applicants is as follows:
- Be a national of Liberia, Ethiopia or South Africa.
- Have an outstanding academic record, with a minimum GPA of 75/100.
- Can demonstrate outstanding achievements in their personal and professional lives that have had an impact on their country or community.
- Demonstrate an international outlook, leadership qualities and a vision to better their home country.
- Proven financial need (preference given).
The admissions process for MASTER applicants is as follows:
- Online Application.
- Online Assessment.
- Entrance Exam: Students are required to take either the GMAT, GRE or IEGAT (IE Test).
- Personal Interview (face-to-face or via Skype) with the Admissions Team.
- Admission Committee Final Decision: Candidates will receive the final decision within one to three weeks.
- These scholarships aim to cover the costs of the program and living expenses based on the financial circumstances of every applicant. Each candidate’s needs will be individually evaluated to guarantee full coverage.
Scholarship Application Deadline Fall Intake: May 1st
Scholarship Application Deadline Spring Intake: November 1st
- First selection of candidates by IE Financial Aid
- Presentation & selection of finalists in each category
- Selection of winners by Kistefos, IE Foundation & IE Financial Aid
Application Deadline: November 1st, 2021
For More Information: