This scholarship is for a £2000 fee reduction, paid in four termly instalments throughout your first year of study. You are eligible for this scholarship if you are applying for an undergraduate degree* and reside in**:
- All of Africa including Mauritius,
- South Asia,
- South East Asia,
- or Central and South America.
- Applicants must have applied for an undergraduate programme from an eligible country and be accepted by the University.
- Applicants must be 17+ years of age to be admitted to any programme at the University of Buckingham.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 65
- CPE – 176
Application Deadline: 12th November 2021
Eligible Countries: Africa, Mauritius, South Asia, South East Asia, and Central and South America
Value of Award: £2000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: Applicants can either apply through UCAS or find the desired programme on the university website and apply as required by the course. Enrolled students that meet the geographic criteria will be considered.