As part of the global launch of Leaving the Tarmac: Buying a Bank in Africa, Mr Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede is offering internships to five exceptional young Nigerians. This internship programme is Aig-Imoukhuede bringing action to his desire to inspire young people to do great things and not be left behind.
- To engage youth who possess grit, tenacity and diligence in a year-long intensive internship and mentoring programme.
- To provide an opportunity for programme participants to gain hands-on experience in challenging work environments, developing the skills and knowledge required to excel and advance in their careers.
- To inspire programme participants by providing them with learning opportunities through regular mentoring meetings withMr. Aig-Imoukhuede and other senior executives.
- 12-month internship in one of Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede’s organisations
- Four one-to-one, one-hour mentoring sessions and two group mentoring sessions/interactions with Mr Aig-Imoukhuede
- Interns will receive a salary
Applications are open to Nigerians aged 19 to 26
Applicants must either be university graduates or undergraduates due to graduate in 2021
Applicants must be available to work full-time for 12 months as interns
HOW TO APPLY
Applications open on 27 April 2021. Only online applications will be considered.
In the online application form you will be asked to upload the following
- Write and upload a 250-word personal statement stating why you should be chosen for this Mentored Internship Programme.
- Write and upload a document telling us your own Leaving the Tarmac story in 500 words
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a compulsory short, online interview. Successful candidates will be announced mid-May 2021.
For More Information: