At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd (A member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company). you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. NBC is the Largest manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. NBC will provide you an enabling environment to unlock your FUll potential: we are a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
- Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd. wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to umxlertde an intensive eighteen-month training programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020
- Candidates are mandatorily required to have fIve (5) 0-Level credits, or its equivalent obtained in the following subjects:
- Mathematics English Language. Physics, Further Mathematics, Chemistry or Technical Drawing
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates must be resident in Lagos State
- Successful candidates will enjoy a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non – residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja. Lagos.
- Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions, and on-the-job training experience in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plant in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
Method of Application
- Only applications made on the website will be accepted.
- Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via phone or email.
- Applicants shall sit for a Computer – Based test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview and medical examination.
Application Deadline: April 28th 2021
For More Information: