The PCTE Group of Institutes, India is offering an International award to individuals who are willing to study in India.
PCTE Group of Institutes will provide tuition and Hostel fee. The student will get a tuition-fee waiver from USD 1,000 up to USD 3,000, depending on the program/course.
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
For bachelors degree students:
- Must have completed 12 years of formal education
- Must hold an Advanced Level Certificate and Graduation Degree (In case applied for Masters).
For Post Graduation degree students:
- Must hold a Bachelor Degree.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
Value of Award: Tuition-fee waiver from USD 1,000 up to USD 3,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Tech Civil engineering (must have studied physics and Mathematics in A-Levels)
- Tech Computer science engineering (must have studied physics and Mathematics in A-Levels)
- Tech Mechanical engineering (must have studied physics and Mathematics in A-Levels)
- Bachelors in Pharmacy
- Bachelors in Hostel Management
- Bachelors in Travel and Tourism management
- Bachelors in Business administration
- Masters in Business Administration
- Masters in International Business
- Bachelors in Commerce (Honors)
- Bachelors and Masters in Computer applications
- Bachelors in Journalism and mass communication
- Bachelors in Fashion Design
- Bachelors in Medical lab science
- Bachelors in Biotechnology
To be considered for this opportunity, students are required to send all academic transcripts acquired so far (Translated in English) via email at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information, Visit The Official Website