Ohio Wesleyan University is providing the Cambridge A-Levels international awards in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
The award scholarship is available for international students who intend to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at Ohio Wesleyan University.
Ohio Wesleyan University (OWU) in Delaware, Ohio, is a private liberal arts university. The Ohio Five, a cooperative of Ohio Liberal Arts colleges, was founded in 1842 as an unsectoral institution by Methodist leaders and Central Ohio residents.
Ohio Wesleyan University will provide financial assistance between $5,000 and $45,000 per year with an average scholarship of $30,000 per year.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must expose a well-built presentation in the Cambridge A-Levels curriculum.
- Students who take complete A levels with exams are given priority, but only individual courses with Cambridge A levels are considered.
- University or Organization: Ohio Wesleyan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Method of Application
- In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. After enrolling, no additional application will be required.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous year’s degree or equivalent qualification with clear curricular criteria to be qualified for admission.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021