Applications are invited for the Ampère Scholarships of Excellence for International students who are willing to study a degree program at ENS de Lyon, France.
The mission of the university is to conduct research in education at the various levels of initial, continuing & vocational training and, in particular in relation to the observation of practices;
- Applicants must be a foreign national and born after 1 January 1995 (26 years maximum). To be admitted for Masters Year 1, the candidate must provide proof that you have obtained a Licence (equivalent to 180 ECTS European credits) or an equivalent diploma/level.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
Application Deadline: 8 January 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: €1,000 per month
Number of Awards: Up to 20
Eligible Field of Studies: Masters degree programmes in Exact Sciences, the Arts or the Human and Social Sciences.
Method of Application: Applicants must complete an online application form to take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Two referee letters from professors who have close knowledge of your work
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of diplomas and degrees already obtained (ex: Bachelor degree)
- University academic transcript of records
For More Information, Visit The Official Website