Kingâ€™s College London os awarding the Fully-Funded MRC-Sackler International Fellowships to individuals who are looking at pursuing degree coursework at the Institution.
The university encourages and welcome applications from across the community and all appointments are made solely on merit.
- Applicants have or expect at least an upper second class degree (2:1) in a STEM subject.
- Applicants must possess a lower second class (2:2) then a research-based MSc at merit or distinction level is required. English language competence criteria apply.
- Applicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2021
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value of Award: Fully-Funded
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application:Â Applications must be made online using Kingâ€™sÂ online applicationÂ On the â€˜Choosing a programmeâ€™ page, please enter the given programme name â€˜Neurodevelopmental Disorders MRes / PhD 1+3 (Full-Time),â€™ and search in your application, you will be asked to include the following documents;
- Academic transcripts
- Details of your qualifications
- Details of previous employment
- Curriculum vitae
- A personal statement and academic references.
For More Information, VisitÂ The Official Website