TheÂ Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture & Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA = the EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) who wish to pursue a degree in Holland.
Eligibility:Â To be eligible for a Holland Scholarship, you must;
- Not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- Never before have been enrolled at an educational institution in the Netherlands
- Have applied for an international masterâ€™s programme at Utrecht University with a start date of September 1, 2021
- Meet the specific entry requirements of the programme
Application Deadline:Â 31st January 2021 (23:59 CET).
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Â Masters
Number of Awards:Â 17
Value and Duration of Award:Â The scholarship amounts to â‚¬ 5,000, â‚¬ 10,000 or â‚¬ 15,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies, even if you are enrolled in a two year programme.
Method of Application:Â After submitting your application for the Masterâ€™s programme non-EU/EEA students have the option to submit an application for the Holland ScholarshipÂ from 1Â November.Â You will need to upload the following documents:
- Motivation letter explaining the relevance of your time in the Netherlands and at Utrecht University to your career goals
- A statement of financial resources demonstrating you can cover the remaining cost
Please note that students starting their programme in February are not eligible for a Holland Scholarship.
- Submit an application for a Masterâ€™s programme; if you do not do this first, you will not be able to apply for theÂ Scholarship in Osiris Online Application.
- After submitting an application for a Masterâ€™s programme, you can go toÂ Osiris Online Application.
- Log in with your Osiris username and password.
- Click on the linkÂ â€˜New applicationâ€™.
- Answer the questions and upload your motivation letter andÂ statement of financial resources.
- Submit your application.
For More Information, VisitÂ The Official Website