Southern Queensland University â€“ Australia is offering three Bupa International Student Bursaries to support three international on-campus students continuing their undergraduate or post-graduate coursework studies at the institution.
BupaÂ is a leading healthcare organization in Australia and New Zealand, offering health cover to international students through their Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). Â They have over 65 yearsâ€™ experience and understand that healthcare can be confusing to new visitors.
- Applicants must be an international on-campus student
- Applicants must have a minimum ofÂ 6 USQ study units completed and credited towards their current program as at the release of results for SemesterÂ 2 2020
- Applicants must be continuing their studies at USQ in an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework program in Semester 1 2021.
- Applicants must be enrolled on-campus at any USQ campus.
- Applicants must have a good command of theÂ EnglishÂ language
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value of Award: $500
Number of Awards: Three
How To Apply:Â
Applicants must complete an International Application Form and submit yourÂ admission application through aÂ USQ Scholarships Online Application Management System.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information