The AGS Enterprise Challenge is a first of its kind pitch competition for female led businesses that contribute to the Nigerian Economy.
The program was launched in 2018 to showcase, empower and fund female led businesses across Nigeria. Since inception, countless female entrepreneurs have been showcased through an online pitch competition and 6 women have been successfully awarded grants. This years edition is proudly sponsored by Platform Capital.
The Competition is designed to promote the birth of more businesses that can end poverty,Â protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. The competition will ensure that female led startups gain exposure, valuable feedback and grants to take their business to the next level. The program would include a pitch competition, presentations from business experts and a question and answer session. The goal is to build a network of inclusive businesses and opportunities for collaborations that would assist with promoting business sustainability across Africa over the next 10 years.
Open to female entrepreneurs living in Nigeria
- Your business has to be running for at least a year.
- You must be earning revenue already.
- You must be a Woman.
- Your business must be operational in Nigeria.
- 1,500,000 Grant
- Global Accelerator
- Opportunity to get $100k in Equity Funding
- 1st Runner Up:
- 2nd Runner Up:
How to ApplyÂ
- Repost flier on your page and tag your friends to also apply
- Follow @agstribe
- Upload your 1 minute pitch on instagram
- Fill out the form below
- Use the hashtag #agstribe and #AGS2020 on your post