The Sumbawa University of Technology calls for offers a global perspective and rooted practices to its academia through learning, research, and community services. The university continuously strives to bring cutting edge programs to directly impact the betterment of its local environment as well as to global audiences.
The sponsorship will cover followings:
- Round trip airfare
- The undergraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of four years
- The postgraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of two years
- Housing (shared room)
- Monthly stipend
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants;
- should have a high willingness to learn and have interests, talents, and study programs to be chosen
- should demonstrate academic achievements (academic reports), non-academic (sports, arts, Olympics, etc.)
- must have a good command of English
- must have completed high school (for the undergraduate program) and a 4-year undergraduate program (for the Master’s program).
Application Deadline: August 18, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Master
Value of Award: Varies
How To Apply:
Applicants must take part in any undergraduate or graduate course at the university. Once they have been admitted into the programme, they can send their application for this application .
- Application Form;
- Motivation letter;
- A Complete CV;
- A copy bank account statement (**);
- Personal statement, stating that the applicant will not engage in a job, not involve in any political activities and will obey the Indonesian laws and regulations;
- An English translated copy of degree certificate;
- An English translated copy of academic transcript;
- Passport size photographs in white background, the file should not be more than 200 kb;
- A scan of passport cover and biodata page (minimum validity of 18 months for 6 or 12 months visa application; and a minimum of 30 months validity for 24 months visa application);
- Health certificate (**);
- Certificate of English Proficiency. (*);
- Certificate of Bahasa Indonesia Proficiency (*).
All documents must be in English.
(**) may be submitted after the admission result announced.
Visit The Official Website For More Information