The Bond University, Australia is giving individuals the opportunity to fulfill their dream of studying in Australia with the help of a funding programme.
The purpose of the programme is to support international students who want to pursue bachelors or masters studies for the session 2020/21.
Egypt, Kenya, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Republic of, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Viet Nam, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Mexico, United States, Papua New Guinea, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru
Value of Awards: Up to 25% tuition
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Applicants need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
- Applicants are required to hold the certificates of previous degree qualification with good academic grades.
Method of Application:
To take part in this program, applicants are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After receiving confirmation, students can submit the International Student application Form for the award. The form must be completed in full and returned to email@example.com by the relevant application closing date.
- First-round applications close on 30 June 2020 for students commencing in September 2020 semester.
- Second-round applications close on 23 August 2020 for students commencing in September 2020 Semester.
Visit The Official Website For More Information