Flywire Charitable Foundation invites applications from students all over the world for her academic scholarships in the 2020/21 academic session. There are two scholarships:
Global health and medicine
The devastation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic reveals an urgent need to accelerate the world’s focus on improving public health. These scholarships aim to help train the next generation of highly-skilled health and medical experts.
These scholarships are available for students studying global health and medicine.
Continued racism against Black individuals and communities in the United States and around the world underscores the need for significant social justice reform. These scholarships aim to support tomorrow’s leaders who will commit to eradicating racism, violence and other acts of intolerance against minorities.
These scholarships are available for students studying social justice.
- Scholarships are available for all students – undergraduate and graduate – in any country across the globe.
- Please send your submission responding to our questions in a 1-3 minute video (formats: mp4 or mov), or a one-page typed essay (format: pdf). English language preferred.
- Each student can only apply for one of the four scholarships
- Scholarship funds will be distributed directly to your institution
- Your applications will be carefully reviewed by the Flywire Charitable Foundation employee committee
Worth of Award
Four scholarships of $4,500 USD each
How to Apply
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Email (that you use at your Institution)
- Name of your Institution
- Home Country
- Major/Field of study
- Anticipated Graduation Date
- Which scholarship you are applying to
- Link or attachment of video or essay file
Deadline: The deadline for application is July 31, 2020, at 12:00AM ET for the upcoming academic year.