Glasgow Caledonian University in the UK is inviting applications for the Postgraduate Ambassador Studentship in the 2020/2021 academic year.
Glasgow Caledonian is the University for the Common Good. Their mission is to make a positive difference to the communities they serve and this is at the heart of all they do, especially in their social innovation teaching and research. GCU is a modern, supportive and cosmopolitan university located in the center of one of Europeâ€™s most vibrant cities, where they welcome students from all countries and all backgrounds.
Glasgow Caledonian is the University for the Common Good whose mission is to make a positive difference to the communities they serve and this is at the heart of all they do, especially in social innovation teaching and research.
Any international student who can demonstrate how they have contributed to the â€˜Common Goodâ€™
- Have you helped others less fortunate?
- Have you set up a project designed to help your community?
- Have you volunteered?
- Must hold an offer of study with GCU and be at unconditional offer stage before applying or the application will be rejected
- You must be able to cover your living costs in line with the UKVI requirements when applying for a Visa
- We will be asking you for your interpretation of the motto, and how best you can both continue to add value and complement our high levels of integrity and authenticity, so to make a positive difference during your time as a student, and then alumni of Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Detail your financial need
- All awards are non-transferable to any other programme or academic session if you are awarded the scholarship
Worth of Award
The Postgraduate Ambassador Studentship Full tuition fee Scholarship up to Â£15,000.
How to Apply
To apply, visit the website and fill in the online application form.
Deadline:Â Applications have been extended toÂ Monday, July 13, 2020 midnight (GMT)