RNTCÂ is a media training institute which has brought career-changing skills to more than 3000 media professionals from around the world for over 45 years.
Are you aÂ journalist, a blogger or a media manager?? if yes, then this scholarship is meant for you.
RNTCÂ is offering Media and Journalism fellowships to young Sub-Saharan Africans and Students from developing countries.
The following courses are available for this scholarship
- Investigative journalism
- Media campaigns
- Producing media to counter radicalization
- Using media for development
To be taken at (country):Â The Netherlands
Eligible African Countries:Â Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Djibouti, DR Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Mali, Mauritania, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Other Countries:Â Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Bangladesh, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Fiji, Georgia, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kiribati, Kosovo, Laos, Macedonia, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Moldova, Nepal, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Samoa, SÃ£o TomÃ© and Principe, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Syria, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen.
- Applicants must be from any country listed above.
- Applicants must be professional journalists, programme-makers, broadcast trainers and managers coming from the countries listed above.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants select any of these courses to apply:
- Media Campaigns for Development and Social Change
- Producing Media to Counter Radicalization
- Investigative Journalism
Once you have selected any of the courses above, Make clear in your application to RNTC that you are intending to apply for an NFP or MSP scholarship. The option is included in the RNTC application form (only available for â€˜NFPâ€™ and â€˜MSPâ€™ courses before the NFP/MSP deadline).
The following documents are required for application:
- Copy of a valid passport
- A Government Statement (if applicable for your country). PleaseÂ check this overviewÂ to see if this applies for your country.
- An Employerâ€™s Statement
- A Motivational letter. Make sure you address the following questions in your letter:
1) What is the issue or problem you want to address in your country?
2) How will this course enable you to address this issue?
3) How will you address this issue considering your position within your organization?
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Sponsors:Â RNTC Netherlands
Application Deadline: 30th June 2020Â 16:00 CET.