The full-time position is part of the research project “The Dark Side of the Sharing Economy”, funded by the Carlsberg Foundation and headed by Associate Professor Tobias Schäfers. Employment is ideally to be taken up in September 2020.
The PhD student will join a group of researchers working in the field of the Sharing Economy with a special interest in customer reactions to sharing-based offers. The specific research project is funded through a Young Researcher Fellowship, granted by the Carlsberg Foundation for a three-year period.
A PhD scholarship runs for a period of 3 years, and includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 27.363 up to DKK 33.045 depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totalling 17,1 %
- To be considered, the applicant should have a basic training at a Master’s level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process).
- The applicant must have completed successfully a Master’s degree before commencing the PhD at CBS.
- Also, the applicant must absolutely be fluent in English, both in spoken and written forms.
- An educational background in the social sciences is necessary.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via the electronic recruitment system.
The application must include:
- Cover letter
- Full CV
- Diplomas/degree certificates
- List of any working papers and publications, and one copy of a selected written work (e.g., Master’s thesis).
- List of three referees, with the full contact details including telephone, e-mail, and affiliation (If needed, we will contact these referees for further elaboration)
- A committee of marketing experts will assess the received PhD applications. Special focus will be given to candidates’ methodological skills, their interest in the project topic, and their willingness to conduct excellent research.
- For questions, please contact Associate Professor Tobias Schäfers via email@example.com.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 20, 2020