Applicants are are invited to apply for the Fully-Funded IELTS Test Fee funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. It is one of the major English-language tests in the world managed by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English.
The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: High School & Undergraduate Students
Value of Awards: Fully-Funded
- Applicants must be under 32 years of age.
- Applicants must have cleared High School with at least 75% marks.
- Applicants must have cleared undergraduate courses.
- Applicants must have not appeared for an IELTS exam before.
- Applicants must have a family with income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts).
How To Apply:
Interested applicants are required to fill an online application form available below in the program.
Visit The Official Website For More Information