Imperial College London invites applications for scholarships from candidates who are ordinarily resident in Palestine, Syria, Lebanon or Jordan, and are pursuing a full-time MSc programme commencing in September 2020.
The Bseisu-Imperial College London Scholarship has been established with the generous support of the Amjad & Suha Bseisu Foundation to help realise their vision of attracting brilliant minds to Imperial, regardless of their financial circumstances.
Worth of Award
One award covering theÂ full programme tuition feesÂ is available.
- To be considered for this scholarship you must be a self-funded student who demonstrates:
- A very strong academic background and potential for future success
- A track record of professional excellence and achievement through internships and/or work experience
- Ordinary residence in Palestine, Syria, Lebanon or Jordan
- An intention to return to your country of residence
- Financial need
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to answer the following essay question to be considered for the scholarship:
- â€œWhat life experiences have shaped who you are today and how have you overcome adversity to excel in education? How do you think these experiences will help you in todayâ€™s rapidly changing world?â€Â (700 words maximum)
- When you submit your application, please email your essay answer toÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ stating the name of the scholarship and your CID number in the subject line.
- Candidates who apply by the deadline and meet the residency requirements will be automatically considered for this scholarship and asked to submit their answers to the essay question if they havenâ€™t already.
You should have submitted your application byÂ May 22, 2020,Â to be considered for this scholarship.