The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2020.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the worldâ€™s leading business programmes, taught at one of the worldâ€™s most prestigious universities. Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to Â£23,000 towards tuition fees;
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundationâ€™s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
How to Apply
To apply, send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to:Â email@example.com.
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.