If youâ€™re an international student from an African nation and are self-funding your postgraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship of Â£4,000, paid as a discount on your tuition fee. If you are from any of the following countries below, please check the academic requirements below to see if you could be eligible.
Application Deadline:Â 18th September 2020
Eligible Countries:Â African countries esp Ghana, Nigeria
To Be Taken At (Country):Â UK
Number of Awards:Â Not specified
Value of Award:Â Â Â£4,000 tuition fee waiver
Duration of Program:Â 1 year
Eligibility:Â You must meetÂ allÂ of the following conditions.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be a national of an African nation (defined as a member state of the African Union) and ordinarily resident in an African nation (see the full terms and conditions for definition of â€œordinary residenceâ€)
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- be a graduate of any African country, or any of the countries specified above
- be applying for a full-time Masters course starting in 2020-21 (excluding MBA)
- meet the academic criteria in the table above
How to Apply:Â CLICK HERE TO APPLY
If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be awarded this scholarship. You donâ€™t need to complete an application form.