This scheme is designed with the purpose of supportÂ researchÂ in the area of advanced preconditioning and fragmentation. Both domestic and international students are eligible to get this application .
Course Level:Â MPhil
Awards: $28,092 per annum for a living stipend
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: Home and international
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Available Course or Subjects: MPhil course inÂ EngineeringÂ andÂ ComputingÂ study areas
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this application , aspirants are required to fulfil all the requirements:
- Must be domestic or international students
- Must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by research through the link â€“ https://graduate-school.uq.edu.au/uq-research-degrees
How to Apply: There is no need to submit a separate application for the opportunity as you will be considered for the award after successfully being enrolled in an appropriate program. Once yourÂ application for admissionÂ is accepted, you can request for this MPhil scholarship: Advanced preconditioning and fragmentation.
- Supporting Documents:Â These documents will provide support to your application for admission so you must have submitted these in PDG files:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates/tetramers for all completed post-secondary study.Â If you are from China then must provide three documents as your transcript, award certificate and graduate statement/certificate.
- Evidence for meeting UQâ€™sÂ English language proficiency requirements
- A copy of your Passport (the information page with your photo only) â€“ to verify your identity and ensure offers are issued correctly.
- Contact details from twoÂ referees who can give the best comment on your prior research experience
- Admission Requirements:Â The entry requirements vary from one course to another. Please clickÂ hereÂ to get more information.
- Language Requirement:Â You can showcase your proficiency in English by having at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
The sponsorship will grant award of $28,092 per annum that will be tax-free. This scholarship is available for two years and can be used to cover living expenses.
Application Deadline:Â May 10, 2020