The University of Texas Rio Grande Valleyâ€™s Graduate College is proudly offering the Graduate Deanâ€™s funding for all the accelerated online degree programs in any discipline.
This bursary is available for domestic and international students who are going to apply for aÂ graduateÂ degree program at the university for the session 2020/21.
Course Level: Masterâ€™s
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and international students
The award can be taken inÂ theÂ USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate program available in allÂ disciplines
- Admissible Criteria:Â To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the followingÂ criteria:
- Newly admitted masterâ€™s student (degree-seeking), in any discipline
- Studying in an accelerated online masterâ€™s program (7-week courses)
- Unconditionally admitted starting from Spring 2020 Module II and on.
- Enrol in a minimum of 6 semester hours.
- Supporting Documents:Â You must submit a current copy of your valid passport, official Standardized Test Scores, and you have attended about their process for providing official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: As an international applicant, you will be required to submit a few supplementary items in addition to the programÂ admission requirements.
- Language Requirement:Â Students whose native language is not English will be expected to provide test scores for either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valleyâ€™s Graduate CollegeÂ will provide the award amount of $1,000Â to the successful candidates.
Application Deadline: June 19, 2020